Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Patience is a virtue... that I no longer have

It took me over an hour and 1/2 to get to work this morning... due to horrific traffic on Lake Shore Drive. I was riding on the bus, which helped my blood pressure. But it did make me CRAZY when I saw that the area sectioned off for construction was 2 of the 4 lanes on Lake Shore Drive --and it was not being worked on! :-( GRRR!

Can't wait to experience all that the ATL has to offer, traffic wise. I think today was bad...

------

In 24 hours I will be in Harpo Studios waiting to be taped... I can't wait! The producer called me yesterday afternoon and told me A CAR would be picking me up at home and driving me to the show... where my HAIR and MAKEUP will be touched up by the team.

I feel so fancy!

I guess they will be asking me questions while I am in the studio too.

Fancy. :-)

------

I spent the night last night doing 2 loads of laundry (one clothing, one sheets/duvet cover), then fighting with the duvet and the cover trying to get the &*#$ thing inside. For some reason, the duvet was winning most of the time I was struggling with it.

Annnd, TBO would NOT get off the bed. I pushed, and prodded and promised treats, but NOPE. Do you know how hard it is to try to get a 26lb cat off a bed when he don't wanna? Yeah, it's that hard. Finally, he got down (to eat, of course) and I got the bed made. Then, of course, he didn't want to get ON the bed.

Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment