Friday, March 27, 2009

(One of) the best invention(s) EVER!!!

I found the BEST THING and had to share. Really- best thing.

Some of you know me as the “Market Maven” who tries all the new products and “have to share this with you because it is the BEST PRODUCT EVER” lady, and have become better people because you tried (and loved!)the OXO sink strainer and the pickle picker. I have tons more things I love… and some I didn’t like very much (ShamWOW is not so WOW. Just Meh.)

Well, I found another GOTTA HAVE IT product.

I now have Berber carpets and while they are cool, they don’t allow for easy furniture movement. While I was at Target picking up a wench for the new TV stand I was building… (pretty, seeeeeee)

100_3200 

…I found these things that had a “AS SEEN ON TV” (ASOTV) sticker on them.

Now we all know, it is about a 50/50 shot that ASOTV products are going to work (PedEgg and Magic Bullet- yes. Aforementioned ShamWOW and about 20 other things I have bought that I don’t want to mention- no.) 

I picked up this product because I knew I was going to have alot of heavy lifting to do and I am not good at lifting. Or moving things. I hoped they would work but figured if they didn’t, I could always take them back.

100_3198

They are called “Magic Sliders” and they are a godsend. You just stick them on the legs of your furniture (different sizes for how heavy or how thin the legs are) and that’s it! The furniture really does glide along the floor. I was using one hand to push the TV stand in place (if you look hard at the pictures of the stand above, you can see them on the legs.)

  Living with just TBO, I have a hard time finding people to help me move stuff around the condo. Now, I can move heavy stuff myself and I don’t have to depend on anyone else!

Now run out and get them for yourself! Depending on size, they are like 6 bucks for a set of 4 (one for each leg).

No comments:

Post a Comment