Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mailboxes Etc

It took me almost 5 days, but I found my mailbox!! :-)

You would think the mailbox number for my condo would be somewhat close to the number of my unit- nope.

I spent the first few days just trying random mailboxes, with no avail. I think there are 300 units here so it would have taken me a few weeks @ 3 or 4 a day or about 30 minutes if I tried them all at the same time.

I felt stupid trying all the mailboxes, especially since there are others down there getting their own mail.

On Thursday, I got a call from the landlord giving me the mailboc number – HUZAH!

When I opened he mailbox, I could barely get the mail out there was sooo much in there! Come to find out, it was the last tenant’s mail – from late November! Lots of stuff – W-2’s insurance cards, and medical bills. Lots of junk mail too.

I am going to forward it to her.

I got 2 postcards already (THANKS HD and JP!) and of course, some bills.

YEAAAAAAAH- Mail!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment