Monday, March 9, 2009

OPRAH!!

Well folks, my 15 minutes of fame are starting riiiiiiiiiiiiight about now.

I went and saw the Oprah Show last week and while there, the producers asked whether anyone was over 30 and single. As we all know, I fit the bill. :-)

After a quick conversation one on one with one of the producers about relationships, I left. When I got back to work, I got a call from the producer asking me more questions about relationships and wanting to know if I had any relationship questions I may want to ask Steve Harvey, who wrote a new book about dating for women, and who would be answering questions on an upcoming show.

After countless more conversations, I got a call yesterday asking me if I would be able to attend the show on Thursday this week AND if I would be able to tape a short segment of me asking the question for the show.

What do you think my answer was???? ;-)

An Oprah producer will be here in about 10 minutes, and we are going to find a good place downtown to do the short taping. I found a cute outfit at Land's End that is casual yet a bit trendy to wear, I got my hair straightened yesterday afternoon and I slept well last night (no dark circles under my eyes, I hope!)

Since the show is taped, I am not sure when it will air, but as soon as I know, I will let you know! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment