Wednesday, February 25, 2009

T-Minus 25 days

Today the moving company came to check out my apartment to see what they would be moving and to do the estimate. It was easy to watch someone tick off what I had to move, especially knowing I was not going to be doing the heavy lifting. :-)

TheBigOne (AKA the big orange cat - you all know his name, and since it is so different, I am going to call him TBO for short instead of his real name --to protect the innocent) stretched his neck out to sniff her for a second, then went back to hanging out on the bed and napping.

An attack cat I do not have. :-)

It didn't take too long for the lady to look everything over and head out.

I spent the rest of the day working from home and freaking out about the fact that the new condo owner hasn't called me back yet to tell me if I got the new place in ATL. I called them 2 times and they weren't in the office. I wanted to leave a message, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Darnit, they told me I would know by today and I didn't know.

They have already called my landlord and my job references, WHY.NOT.ME?!?!

I am also suffering from some massive heartburn tonight. I chalk it up to 5 things:
  • TONS O' Stress
  • and eating: Milk, Tomatoes, OJ and Garlic today, not particularly in that order.

I am fixin to (oh jebus, the Southern words are starting to leech in to my lexicon, HELP!) head to the bathroom to swig some Pepto.

48MV (my new signoff- you like??)


PS: Why do cats love straws so much? TBO spent most of today destroying 3 straws he found randomly around the house. I think this is the most exercise he has had in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment