Thursday, February 26, 2009

Small update...ETA- I Mean BIG UPDATE!!

I called the condo company again this morning and the woman (Jen) who answers the phone told me that the guy (Charlie) who makes all the decisions was out sick yesterday so he was not able to call me. She tole me everything looked reeeeeeally good on my application and my references were great so though she could not tell me what the final out come was, all signs pointed strongly toward I got the apartment.

Charlie is supposed to call me yet this morning to give me the good news.

Once I get the place, I can begin putting the utilities in my name. ordering Internet and cable and having my magazines re-routed. I feel like I can move forward at that point instead of standing still.

I got my hair cut on Tuesday night and Trisha straightened it. I always look like such a different "kid" when my hair is super straight.my "normal" Starbucks Barista didn't immediately recognize me when she saw me this morning - she commented on how much she loved it straight AND curly. :-)

Maybe I will post a picture later when I finally have some makeup on!

ETA: JUST GOT FINAL APPROVAL ON THE APPT!!!!!! They called and I my &^#$&% phone didn't ring so they left a message --- WHOOOOOOPPPPIIIIIEEEE!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! You got the condo. Now get working on the other stuff. The condo looks great. What are you going to do with all of that room? You can lock Mr. out of the bedroom.

    Wow, and we will get to blog while driving to hell (sorry Atlanta fans, but really, I'm freakin related to William T. Sherman, dislike of Atlanta is suppose to be in my blood!)

    Noelle

    ReplyDelete