Friday, February 27, 2009

Now What?

Now that the waiting game is over for the condo rental (which I will now just call "the condo"), I am in a holding pattern. I still need to sign the lease and pay my first month's rent (yes, I have to pay the WHOLE month up front, though I am only going to be living there for 10 days of the month. I get to pay less later in the year to make up for it. Strange Atlanta Rental Rules!) and then I will feel comfortable putting the cable, Internet and electricity in my name. The relocation company has this really cool "all-in-one" service that will change your address for the post office, tell you who your providers are for water, electric, cable, etc, pretty much giving you a one stop shop for all your needs. it really will save me time trying to track down who I need to call and what the best deal is- the relocation company will do it all for me.

I talked to TBO's vet yesterday about kitty valium for the drive down. She offered up a holistic version that we can try BEFORE the strong stuff, so I need to get over to the office and pick that and extra insulin up for the trip. I also need to make it to a Wal-mart or Target to get a new cat carrier for the trip - TBO DESTROYED his last one.

I re-reserved the elevators in my current apartment so I would not forget to do it in the next week or so. Now to get the non-refundable $150.00 deposit to the management office. Oof. Thank goodness today is payday!

I have been downing Gaviscon tablets the past few days for my ever-present heartburn. I know it is stress-related and I know once a lot of the pre-planning and planning is done I will feel better. Also, I am not sleeping very well right now. My brain is running all night long trying to make sure I remember to do everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment