Friday, April 17, 2009

My first visitors…

While my friend N was REALLY my first real visitor, my first visitors other than my drive down buddy were here Monday.

While they were supposed to be here earlier in the day, but mother nature decided to have some fun and have crazy 60 mile an hour winds, 300,000 people in ATL left without power, crappy storms in Chicago and major delays at both airports.

NM and HD got in at 9 and we were all hungry for the famous (and first) Chick Fil A – The Dwarf House.

100_3230-1 

We ordered WAAAY too much amazing food

100_3232 

and went home full.

It was so great to catch up with my 2 good friends—though we were tired, TBO was nice to them, and we stayed up a long time catching up and gossiping. I had a blast. It was so nice to have a taste of home.

I am still homesick.

HD was so nice to help me pick up my rental car at the Marietta dealership after I bought my car on Tuesday, so I could drive my new car home.

They were in town for work, and they left waaaay too soon. I miss them already! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment